Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 2000 07:03:37 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        <nitebirdz@coimbra.oss.uswest.net>
Cc:        <theoea@pacbell.net>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Re using a 486

That picoBSD would be very nice if it was further developed. I've been
following the thing for some time, but unfortunately it doesn't appear to
be anything like usable yet. (well not for anyone but an expert anyway).
However other than the space taken up by a regular computer box, the
use of a "smallest installation possible" FreeBSD" as a gateway is totally
practical & relatively simple for newbies ... its only when one gets into
issues like setting up the full DNS stuff that it becomes extremely
involved.