Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 10:29:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tom Bartol <bartol@salk.edu>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        David Nugent <davidn@unique.usn.blaze.net.au>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: modload /lkm/linux_mod.o

I too did a make world yesterday (4/15) and remade the kernel afterward as
well.  I too saw an apparently non-fatal error in make world associated
with -assert nosymbolic in rtld.  However, I'm now running that version of
-current and its kernel without problems.  We just recently installed
Matlab-5.0 for Linux and it runs flawlessly under the -current I made
yesterday.  So I haven't seen any problems in linux_mod -- yet :-)

Tom