Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:17:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Fundakowski Feldman <green@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Kazutaka YOKOTA <yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp>, Donn Miller <dmmiller@cvzoom.net>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Mouse behaving funny since 5.0-CURRENT upgrade

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Robert Watson wrote:

> Kazu,
>
> Nope, it didn't appear to help.  When I move the mouse around, it
> intermitently pauses, perhaps once a second, for a short period of time.

Robert, how fast is the machine that it's pausing on?  I have a feeling
this could easily be Yarrow at work, since Yarrow runs right now most
of the work done inside an interrupt handler (a taskqueue, at least).

I'd like you to test the kthread version of Yarrow when Mark Murray and I
are ready, which should be in a few days.