Date:      Fri, 09 Nov 2001 12:28:46 +0200
From:      "veedee" <veedee@c7.campus.utcluj.ro>
To:        "freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IPFW module

Tested on 4.3....

-----
[(ttyv0)#~] kldstat
Id Refs Address    Size     Name
 1    3 0xc0100000 1a7108   kernel
 2    1 0xc0acf000 3000     daemon_saver.ko
 3    1 0xc0ad8000 12000    linux.ko
[(ttyv0)#~] kldload ipfw
module_register: module ipfw already exists!
linker_file_sysinit "ipfw.ko" failed to register! 17
IP packet filtering initialized, divert enabled, rule-based forwarding enabled, default to deny, unlimited logging
[(ttyv0)#~] kldstat
Id Refs Address    Size     Name
 1    4 0xc0100000 1a7108   kernel
 2    1 0xc0acf000 3000     daemon_saver.ko
 3    1 0xc0ad8000 12000    linux.ko
 4    1 0xc0bf0000 6000     ipfw.ko
[(ttyv0)#~] kldunload ipfw

fault virtual address		= 0x4
fault code		= supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer		= 0x8:0xc013c63b
stack pointer		= 0x10:0xc6a6ded8
frame pointer		= 0x10:0xc6a6ded8
code segment		= base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
			= DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
procesor eflags		= interrupt enabled, reseume, iopl=0
current process		= 378 (kldunload)
interrupt mask		= none
trap number		= 12
panic : page fault
syncing disks... 15 15 11 2
done
uptime 6m6s
Automatic reboot in 15 seconds - press a key on the console to abort
-----
:((((((

Cheers,
Radu Bogdan Rusu (aka veedee)