Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:42:53 -1000 (HST)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@oahu.WURLDLINK.NET>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Joel M. Baldwin" <qumqats@outel.org>, <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: -CURRENT boot problems: loader, kernel

	Thanks Robert.  So it was the awk that David O'Brien imported and
then backed out that was causing it.  I'm still on the October 26, 2001
current and seem to be using gnu awk.

Cheers,
Vince - vince@WURLDLINK.NET - Vice President             ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
WurldLink Corporation                                  / / / /  | /  | __] ]
San Francisco - Honolulu - Hong Kong                  / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]
Almighty1@IRC - oahu.DAL.NET Hawaii's DALnet IRC Network Server Admin