Date:      Fri, 08 Mar 2002 11:59:02 -0500
From:      "Michael G. Petry" <petry@netwolf.NetMasters.Com>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>, "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>, Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.ORG>, developers@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG, re@FreeBSD.ORG, portmgr@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Be nice to -CURRENT ( "1 week Feature Slush" )

There seem to be two distinct problems.  The header one seems to have
resolution,I got around it by the nested include.  The second one may
be OBJPRELINK, but does seem to be nailed down yet. Martin Blapp ran into
what might be related problems in the OpenOffice port.  I've only seen it
on g++ related programs. Good hunting...