Date:      Sat, 9 Mar 1996 19:23:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        chuckr@Glue.umd.edu
Cc:        FreeBSD-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Java lookalike

 * I forget the name of the Java-like language that was recently ported to
 * FreeBSD.  I saw a notice of a port being ready, but I can't find it in my
 * ports collection.  I looked in incoming on wcarchive, nada.
 *
 * Does anyone remember this?  It was supposedly developed on 2.1.0, and it
 * was revision 0.2, I remember that.  (I always remember the numbers and
 * forget the name -- I'm pathological).

I believe you are talking about kaffe.  Yes, it's version 0.2, yes
it's in the ports collection and no, you're not pathological.

Satoshi