Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 1996 05:29:37 -0700 (MST)
From:      Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com>
To:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu (Chuck Robey)
Cc:        dgy@rtd.com, freebsd-ports@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: a man page for oleo

> >     Attached is a hacked together man page for the oleo-1.6
> > port.  I make no claims to it's accuracy, etc.  I simply
> > gathered up some of the docs in the port and scattered
> > appropriate troff macros within it to give it some semblance
> > of a real man page.  The port/package does not install any
> > other documentation so I figured this was better than nothing...
>
> Nice job, Don!  oleo has needed that for a long time.  D'you think maybe
> you could contribute that back to the oleo author?

Hmmm... I don't know if the macro package I used is that
"universal" (??).  Also, the accuracy of the page is somewhat
questionable -- but it at least makes *some* information available to
users, etc.

I'm waiting on some questions I sent to "bug-oleo" before putting
together a set of diffs to send along to he/she/it/them.  I guess
I could throw the page in and they could always throw it back
out!

--don