Date:      Sun, 11 Aug 1996 19:16:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu
Cc:        kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de, hasty@rah.star-gate.com, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SciText News

 * You wouldn't call a word-processor an editor?  It seemed obvious to me.
 * I'll run this by Satoshi ... but it seems a much more obvious place to put
 * something you use for editing, rather than print.

Um, I dunno...I guess that depends on the "editor"-ness of that
thing.  If all you can do with it is to generate pretty documents, I
guess it can go to print.  On the other hand, if it can solve the
Tower of Hanoi, it should be sitting alongside vi and emacs.... :)

Satoshi