Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 1996 16:19:02 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        dyeske@PigsEye.Kennesaw.EDU (David Paul Yeske)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, support@cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: 4 megs of ram

> How do I install Freebsd 2.1.0 with 4 megs of ram?

You install it with 5 megs of RAM... which incidently also means you
install it with 4 megs.  8-).

You can borrow the RAM -- it's not necessary to run, only to install;
it runs fine in 4M.

Alternately, there is a -stable (or -current; I forget) snapshot
that will install in 4M.  You will have to FTP it from the FTP
site.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---