Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:59:22 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: System hangs with -current ...

Okay, can't seem to find a 9pin->9pin NULL modem cable in this 'pit of the
earth' town, so figured I'd do the sysctl commands on my console and use
an ssh connection into the machine to run the 'hanging sequence' ... the
console flashed a bunch of 'debugging info' and then hung solid ... I
could still login remotely and whatnot, type commands, just nothing was
happening on the console, couldn't change vty's, nothing ...

is it supposed to do that? *raised eyebrow*

Systems Administrator @ hub.org