Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:10:40 -0600
From:      "Anthony C. Chavez" <anthony@xmission.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports poster (was Re: Another article mentioning FreeBSD and Microsoft)

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 09:08:55AM +0200, Micke Josefsson <mj@isy.liu.se> wrote:

[snip]

> If I recall correctly I think Oliver Fromme made some artwork of Chuck made out
> of ports-names? I have one such picture made out of 4 A4:s on my door. It
> attracts attention and I would like to see more like that.

I actually tried to contact Mr. Fromme about this very poster about a
month or two ago, and I never got a response.  I actually would like to
have seen the scripts used to generate that poster placed in the ports
collection.

Anyone have any input on this?

--
anthony@xmission.com http://www.anthonychavez.org/