Date:      Tue, 7 Jul 1998 09:44:35 +0200 (METDST)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        malte@webmore.com
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I4B & NAT

>From the keyboard of Malte Lance:

> >> wouldn't it be possible to change sppp in a way so that natd will be
> >> informed about changes of ip-adresses ?
>
> Sure.
> 1. How do you want to inform natd ? (i don't know anything about the
>    internals of natd).

I don't have my Stevens at hand, but the ppp driver has to inform the kernel
about its routing changes. Natd will (should) then be informed about it the
same way as it is done with routed or gated.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 559747-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 559747-77