Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:46:50 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        TM4525@aol.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Development Resources

On 2004-10-28 12:27, TM4525@aol.com wrote:

> Listen pal, there's are reason this stuff is free; figure it out for yourself!

Dear troll,

This is not an acceptable manner of replying to users who ask for help on this
list.  If you don't have anything constructive to say, then by all means don't.
See the charter of this list, as posted by Greg Lehey, for details.

The freebsd-questions mailing list is a place where anyone is allowed to ask
for help of any sort, as long as it pertains to FreeBSD.  If we as a group
answer legitimate and well-written questions like the original in the same way
that you did, the people asking them might be offended.  Not by you, as a
person, not by me or anyone else.  By the ``FreeBSD people''.

So do us, and all the FreeBSD users, a favor and spare us the irony.

- Giorgos