Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:01:24 +0100
From:      "Rodrigo Galiano" <rodrigo@liralink.com>
To:        "'SigmaX asdf'" <fydernix@gmail.com>, "'Igor Robul'" <igorr@speechpro.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Gateway

Hi,

   Just add the following lines on rc.conf to get your gateway up and
running for the LAN:

gateway_enable="YES"
natd_enable="YES"
natd_flags="-n xxx" (you should replace xxx with your external interface
name)
firewall_enable="YES"
firewall_script="/etc/ipfw.test" (this is to specify firewall script file
(don't forget the natd rule on the firewall script).

Regards
---
Rodrigo Galiano Celestino
Consultor de Internet & Sistemas