Date:      Tue, 9 Jun 2020 15:49:59 +0200
From:      "Dr. Nikolaus Klepp" <dr.klepp@gmx.at>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd vs. netbsd

Anno domini 2020 Tue, 9 Jun 09:45:36 -0400
 James B. Byrne via freebsd-questions scripsit:
>=20
> On Mon, June 8, 2020 22:47, Polytropon wrote:
> >
> > On FreeBSD, there has been an attempt to create a native (!)
> > desktop environment called Lumina. I don't know if it's still
> > there...
> >
> I am not sure that this is the same thing you refer to but:
>=20
> Lumina Desktop 1.6.0
>=20
> @beanpole135 beanpole135 released this Jan 31, 2020 =B7 32 commits to mas=
ter
> since this release
>=20
>=20

There is also TDE ( http://trinitydesktop.org ) - fork of KDE3, still under=
 active development and mantains a port for FreeBSD.

Nik

=2D-=20
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing w=
ith the NSA, CIA ...