Date:      Thu, 3 Sep 1998 11:38:33 +0200
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
To:        hm@kts.org, Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: monitoring calls

On Thu, Sep 03, 1998 at 11:23:49AM +0200, Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:

> > > It should appear in the logfile, doesn't it ?
> >
> > All I can see at the moment is something like
>
> Hmm, when someone unknown dials in here, i see:
>
> Sep  3 11:12:05 ernie isdnd[63]: CHD 00156 <unknown> incoming call from 17 to 21
>
> But this is quite a different isdnd than the one you have, so it might be a
> bug in the last released code.

Note that I mean dialers that go for instance to another machine (WinNT)
attached to the same bus.

> hellmuth
> --
> Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
>  We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...

Nice sig :-) May I add one:

"O'Hoare's Law : In every large programm is a small program struggling
to get out."

(don't recall if Hoare's name is cited correctly - that was off of my head
anyway I mean the compiler theoretician from the 60ies - Algol etc.)