Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 1999 17:12:12 +0100
From:      "D. Rock" <rock@cs.uni-sb.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HSCX wait for XFW timeout (was Re: error message in the logs -  00.70)

I am now also seeing these messages sometimes, just after I swiched from
an 1.7GB IDE drive to an 4GB IDE drive.

Because of some problems with the new drive, I couldn't turn on DMA (which
was enabled on the old drive).

I never saw this messages with the old one, with the new drive the first
message appeared after a few minutes.

Daniel