Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2007 01:27:34 +0400
From:      Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/117503: graphics/dia: incorrect plist

* Jeremy Messenger (mezz7@cox.net) wrote:
>> That is wrong, I suppose, as $PREFIX/share/gnome is no longer used after
>>  today's Gnome update. $PREFIX/share should be used instead and plist
>>  should be corrected.
> No, it is correct. The share/gnome/help is default, so we are leaving it
> alone. Check in misc/gnomehier/files/dirlist to know which share/gnome are
> still there. Our rule is pretty simple, we are just remove hacks and leave
> default alone (share/gnome/help happens to be default in GNOME world).

Got it, sorry for the fuzz.

What's for .desktop files, it seems a bit inconsistent to me that
some get to /usr/local/share/gnome/apps/ and some to
/usr/local/share/applications (but if this is correct, ports/117504
should be closed along with 117505).

--
Dmitry A. Marakasov    | jabber: amdmi3@jabber.ru
amdmi3@amdmi3.ru       | http://www.amdmi3.ru