Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 2002 05:25:41 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Heads up, a bit:  ephemeral port range changes

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, Garance A Drosihn wrote:

> >Any reason why we can't just say that in UPDATING, and then the
> >few who do have problems (and I think it will be few) have an
> >instant fix in UPDATING while they get their firewall sorted out ?
>
> I think that if the sysctl's are included in UPDATING, then it
> sounds reasonable to MFC this change into -stable.
>
> --
> Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad@eclipse.acs.rpi.edu

In case anyone's still reading, clearly documenting the change in UPDATING
is the plan.  Warner should be making the change sometime in the next day
or two, at which point I will go ahead and MFC the change.  However, I
will be going out of town this weekend, so I won't be able to do the MFC
until Monday.

Just FYI,

Mike "Silby" Silbersack