Date:      Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:25:07 -0300 (GMT)
From:      Fernando Schapachnik <fpscha@via-net-works.net.ar>
To:        des@flood.ping.uio.no (Dag-Erling Smorgrav)
Cc:        fpscha@via-net-works.net.ar, kernel@tdnet.com.br, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The complete FreeBSD

En un mensaje anterior, Dag-Erling Smorgrav escribió:
> Fernando Schapachnik <fpscha@via-net-works.net.ar> writes:
> > En un mensaje anterior, Unknow User escribió:
> > > Maybe, this questions is not related to security, but where can i
> > > download (if possible) this great book.
> > Isn't it included in the CD-ROM (on / I think).
>
> Only on the CD-ROM set that comes with the book.

From my 2.2.8 Walnut Creek subscription CD:

                       Introduction to the text version

This  document  is the complete text of ``The Complete FreeBSD'', including all
updates as of 24 July 1998.  It does not include the man pages, which  you  can
view  more  conveniently  using  the  man program, but they are included in the
table of contents so that there are page  numbers  for  the  cross  references.
Don't  use these cross reference numbers: they are different from the page num-
bers in the printed book.  This text also includes a list of the Ports  Collec-
tion as of 24 July 1998.
[...]

It's in /cdrom/book/book.txt

Regards.

Fernando P. Schapachnik
Administración de la red
VIA Net Works Argentina SA
Diagonal Roque Sáenz Peña 971, 4º y 5º piso.
1035 - Capital Federal, Argentina.
(54-11) 4323-3333
http://www.via-net-works.net.ar