Date:      Thu, 13 May 1999 12:46:40 -0400
From:      "Bradley Benson" <brad@cyberix.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Max allowed size of IDE drives

I know the later 2.2.x releases didn't support IDE drives larger than 8GB.
I'm under the assumption that this changed with 3.0, but I've had no luck
finding information on the change. I believe 10GB IDE drives are now
supported, and if so what about some of the newer 13GB and even 17GB
drives? --Thanks