Date:      Tue, 8 May 2007 16:32:37 +1000
From:      "Brad McIntosh" <bmc59382@bigpond.net.au>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   qtstalker

I've only changed over to BSD recently and I'm attempting to get away =
from microsoft altogether.I downloaded PC BSD it's up and running and =
I'm pretty happy with it.
I needed to get hold of stock charting software which I discovered in =
your ports\finance\qtstalker, I installed the program, started it and =
attempted to download data from yahoo and I continually received error =
messages (bad Date). Perhaps, I could possibly be doing something wrong, =
but if not is there any way that you could have someone look into it and =
maybe repair the bug.
regards
Brad