Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:12:51 -0000
From:      "Duncan Barclay" <dmlb@dmlb.org>
To:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cross platform bookmarks and address books?

Hi

Is there a "good" solution to having a centralised store for one's bookmarks
and address books? I tend to use a mix of remote Windows machines whilst
away from home, and at home FreeBSD. Email is well served with IMAP, but I
get frustrated with bookmarks/addresses being scattered over multiple
machines. I would want to have a solution that works with IE5, Outlook
Express, Netscape and XFMail.

I would be storing the data on my home FreeBSD machines, connected via a
cable modem and can therefore set anything appropate up.

Duncan