Date:      Fri, 10 May 2002 00:57:32 +1000
From:      "Danny" <dannyho@bigpond.net.au>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Squid Question

Hello,

In my network I have the following computer

- 1 FreeBSD File Server running Samba
- 1 FreeBSD used for IP Masquarading
- 3 Window Clients

In my network I am hoping to achieve the following:

- I want to install something that cache proxy such as squid
- I want a software that will allow me to ban users from access certain web
sites (eg: www.hotmail.com etc)

So what is the "best" way to do this?
Should I:

Install Squid on the IP Masqurading machine?
And what is the best software that allows me to ban users from accessing
certain sites in my network such as www.hotmail.com?