Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 2000 11:04:42 -0000
From:      "Jeff Bond" <jeff@pixelfusion.co.uk>
To:        "questions@freebsd. org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RAM requirements for 3.3-RELEASE installation

Hi folks,

Could someone please tell me how much RAM I will need to install 3.3-RELEASE
from a CDROM (with boot floppies)? Will 8Mb be enough?

I did have some trouble in the past with 3.1R requiring more than 8MB for an
FTP install, hence my question. I've searched the handbook, and FAQ, without
much success.

Please copy replies directly to me, since I am not subscribed.

Thanks for any help,

Jeff
Jeffery Bond
Silicon Design Engineer