Date:      Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:50:42 -0400
From:      "leegold" <goldtech@worldpost.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   fvwm95

right now my when i startx i get WindowMaker. i have fvwm95 installed and i
( a newbie ) think i will have to edit some config files in order for me to
start fvwm95.

~/.xinitrc  and ~/.xsession both say:

xterm &
[ ! -d $HOME/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker ] && /usr/X11R6/bin/wmaker.inst
exec /usr/X11R6/bin/wmaker

there's also another .xinitrc file that is in the X11** dir that is a long
script.

i have been playing around w/invoking:
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fvwm95/system.fvwm95rc but no luck so far - i'm sure this
a routine adjustment - any help appreciated

Thanks