Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:52:34 -0500
From:      Nectioch <psiguy@usol.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   xmms port make problem

Make for the xmms port fails with a bad checksum error for file
xmms-1.2.3.tar.gz.

I've tried removing the file from /usr/ports/distfiles and redownloading it
several times using both the Makefile script and regular FTP access. Still
get a bad checksum error.

I tried deleting /usr/ports/audio/xmms directory and re-CVS it and still get
a bad checksum error.

I tried opening the archive manually in all occations and got an unexpected
end of file. It's is apparent that the file is bad. I verified it was
tranferred correctly from the site.

Anyone else have this problem? Is it that the file is bad or is it just
something I have yet overlooked?

Thank You,
Nectioch