Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:37:21 -0800
From:      "Steve B." <steveb99@earthlink.net>
To:        "Eugene L. Vorokov" <vel@bugz.infotecs.ru>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: C vs C++

I take a simplistic view after years of C++.

C++ is good for large projects that need to be maintained into the future.
Then the advantages of OO starts to kick in. For small projects that won't
change much then C is the better choice IMO.

Second is size, C will generate smaller executables.  C++ to do its things
adds overhead that increases the size of the object files.

Steve B.