Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 13:21:12 -0400
From:      "Martin M" <lalala@globalserve.net>
To:        <newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: it just goes on and on.......

    Ok, point taken.... sorry...

    I admit that my criticism was utterly unconstructive and useless,
inspired more by a similar situation I was going through than his
comments.... BUT

    I do think that people should attempt to keep their comments, if not
glowingly positive, at least neutral... We have all been there, and I
sympathise with his situation, but the way he phrases things makes me wonder
if the help he gets is appreciated.

    So, um, I'm sorry and I will shut up now.