Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:01:00 -0400
From:      "Grant Peel" <gpeel@thenetnow.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Server Load

Hi all,

Last week I enabled DEFLATE in apache. I have since disabled it, due to =
it (I think), sotting the serever load sky high.

Since disableing it, the server load has not decreased by much, but I =
have narrowed it down to Apache (2.2) or mysqld that is shooting the =
load up.

The high server loads started last Monday morning, and continued all =
week.(up and down through the days and nights).

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way (or a utility) that can monitor =
apache and mysql at the domain level to help troublshoot where the root =
problem lies.

FreeBSD 6.2
Mysql 4.1.21
php 4.4.4