Date:      Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:46:32 +0100
From:      "Martin Vana" <martin.vana@vslib.cz>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   forwarding

hi,
Im trying to use DirectConnect (peer2peer sharing) over draconian firewall
(almost no
ports allowed in both directions).
DC uses port 411 to comunicate with nods that shows you other users and
their
files. I managed to make a tunell for this port.
The problem is when I try to retrive any files from users. Than DC tryies to
establish
direct connection to user on ports from 410-415. How could I somehow 'catch'
this
request(SYN_SENT foo.foobar.com 41x) and forward it through ssh tunnel and
back?
Don't limit yourself to just one box, I also have another FreeBsd machine
ready to serve.
Martin