Date:      Thu, 1 Feb 2001 07:39:25 -0600
From:      "Daryl Chance" <dchance@valuedata.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Hackers" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Moving to KLM's

ok, what would be the minimal kernel that i can compile :),
or is there a document somewhere that says that info?  We have
LINT, should we make something called MIN for minimal kernel needed to boot?

Thanks,
-
Daryl Chance       | And which parallel universe did
ValueData, LLC     | YOU crawl out of?
Memphis, TN        |      - http://www.thinkgeek.com