Date:      Sun, 23 Jan 2000 22:54:02 -0800
From:      "John Drescher" <space@beastie.net>
To:        <space@dsl-only.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: your program is looking really shitty

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01BF65F4.BDD8F080

Questions@FreeBSD.org was never meant to be used as a flame-list.  If =
you need some help (as is apparent) please ask questions, don't insult =
that which you can't comprehend.  The FreeBSD community would be more =
than happy to help you when you run into trouble.  It's really very sad =
to see someone have as much trouble as you're having, although I'm not =
sure exactly what your problem is as your spelling and grammar have =
vitiated your cause.

--JD--
  ----- Original Message -----=20