Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:28:40 -0500
From:      "John Straiton" <jsmailing@clickcom.com>
To:        "'Andrew Nelson'" <andrew__nelson@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Installing apache+ssl / frontpage / php

Search the mailing list. It was just last week that I was running a
thread on this.

I couldn't find a way to get mod_frontpage hacked into my existing
setup. I tried several times. Even going so far as to deinstall
everything, then rm -r the directories, then reinstalling and only
copying over my <virtualhost> section of the httpd.conf

However, by doing a fresh install to 4.7, then compiling (in my case)
www/apache13-modssl (as opposed to -ssl), www/mod_php4,
www/mod_frontpage, and finally www/frontpage, then running
/usr/local/frontpage/version5.0/fp_install.sh I got this to work out of
box first try.

RTR hasn't felt the need to keep the mod_frontpage apache patch up to
date it would seem, but some adventurous folk have been kind enough to
put one together that doesn't use the old patch method.

Hope this helps,
John Straiton
jks@clickcom.com
Clickcom, Inc