Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 21:19:47 -0500
From:      "Kerby Smith" <kerby@bengali.npl.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <sue@welearn.com.au>, <fewtch@serv.net>
Subject:   purpose of the list

sue, i just wanted to thank you and the rest of the people on this list for
all the help youve given me so far by just reading! its really interesting
and a neat way to learn about FreeBSD since im so new to it.

tim, my gosh, *i* wasnt gonna say anything about this since im new to this
list, but all u ever do is constantly pick on sue and try to start fights
with her, its so annoying and i dont know why u do it. i dont even read
alot of the posts cause theres so many and i dont have time, but almost
everyone that i do read its you attacking sue about something. do u feel
threatened by her or something? are u afraid shes smarter then you? it
appears you have no life since you reply to every post, but stop being a
dork and start using this list for the reason that it exists, to help
people.

kerby smith

ps, please dont contact my isp since i emailed a copy of this to YOU!
*grin* and sue, youre doing a great job, keep up the good work :)

Kerby Smith
kerby@bengali.npl.com
I am Guilty of Murder... Blame me for
the death of Jesus Christ, because it was
for my sins that he was tortured and crucified!