Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:34:08 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Wayne Pascoe" <freebsd@molemanarmy.com>, "Toomas Aas" <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: slightly OT: Unix MTA vs Exchange

Correct - but they would consider option #3 - which is to simply NOT
upgrade from Exchange 5.5

I fail to see the difference to Microsoft's bottom line between everyone
switching to FreeBSD mailservers, or everyone simply NOT upgrading their
existing Exchange Server.

If your a Microsoft shop, and you want to strike a blow to the Evil
Empire, then simply DON'T upgrade.  It will save you lots of money,
lots of time, and if you need more server power then just get a new
hardware platform and put your old licenses on it.  Plus, you already
know about the OLD bugs, why exchange them for a set of NEW ones?