Date:      Thu, 27 May 2004 15:28:31 +0200
From:      "RazorOnFreeBSD" <yann.luppo@attglobal.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Apache php mysql

Hi everyone,

I'd need some ressources to be sure how to install apache, php, mysql on =
my FreeBSD box.
This is the first time I do it, so I don't really know how to configure =
the thing.
I followed instructions from apache and php to install those but it's =
not really easy for me to understand how to install MySQL server from =
their website....
Apache and php installations seemed to worked out fine but I surely have =
files to configure now, but I don't know which ones...
It would be great if someone knows any ressource about all this setup =
online?
For information I have FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE, Apache 2.0.49, PHP 4.3.6, =
MySQL 4.0.20.

Thanks.
razor.