Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2000 15:47:57 -0400
From:      "Wayne Sheppard" <mrwayne@mindspring.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazine (Advertiser Responses)

Does this magazine stuff really belong on freebsd-newbies?  I have no idea
what belongs here, but 100+ messages about creating a BSD magazine seems too
many for a list.designed for * newbies activities *

Please don't flame me.  If this topic is appropriate for this list, I'll
just unsubscribe quietly.

Wayne

FYI, here is the list charter:

FREEBSD-NEWBIES
Newbies activities discussion

We cover any of the activities of newbies that are not already dealt with
elsewhere, including: independent learning and problem solving techniques,
finding and using resources and asking for help elsewhere, how to use
mailing lists and which lists to use, general chat, making mistakes,
boasting, sharing ideas, stories, moral (but not technical) support, and
taking an active part in the FreeBSD community. We take our problems and
support questions to freebsd-questions, and use freebsd-newbies to meet
others who are doing the same things that we do as newbies.