Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:03:08 +0800
From:      "Chris Kruger" <chris@geidi.com>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Commercial Vendors - Consulting

Hello,

Could you please add us to the consultant pages on the FreeBSD web site?

Perth, Western Australia. We are a consulting company specializing in
OpenBSD, FreeBSD, Linux and Windows. We work with firewalls, Virtual
Private Networks, Database Servers, Email and Web Servers. Security.
WAN/LAN implementations. Multi OS networks. For more information please
contact <a href="maito:info@core-digital.com">info@core-digital.com</a>
or visit our website.

Kind Regards,

Chris