Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:16:36 -0400
From:      "Chauncey Smith" <csmith@icdc.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   cool thing I found

I found that all the stuff that I wrote to newbies and questions get
archived. Not a cool feat in and of it self. But what I did find is that if
you do a web search on my name everything I ever wrote comes up. From my
musings that FreeBSD is like a lot of my ex-girlfriends to the how to get
the Archos 20GB hard drive MP3 player to work on FreeBSD to my Dayum the man
I'm writing drivers letters.

So wow I'm famous... and the cool thing is everyone else who writes in the
news groups are too... I'm very happy and excited.....

Chauncey Smith