Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:02:36 -0400
From:      "Lisa Usher" <lisa.usher@integrationone.com>
To:        "James Godwin" <james@organicwire.net>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Anti Virus for mail server

Hi James,

We have been using RAV antivirus for Sendmail Milter. However, RAV was
recently sold to Microsoft and well... the rest is history. Their Main
distributor here is offering other alternatives to RAV (ie; F-Prot fo
Sendmail Milter). We like F-Prot and will probably switch to it once our RAV
license has expired. you can check out all the Anti-virus solutions at:
http://www.raeinternet.com