Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2002 22:09:12 +0100
From:      Jeff.Kelly@t-online.de (=?iso-8859-1?Q?Christian_Fl=FCgel?=)
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Install FreeBSD via DSL?

Hello Folks,

I want to do an ftp install of freebsd via dsl but couldn't find anything
about it in the Handbook or on the web.

Has anybody already done this if it is possible? And could this someone
please give me advice?

Install via modem is possible so I assume that the pppd is already on one of
the bootdisks but somehow I do not seem to be able to access a console
during installation and therefore I am not able to configure the ppp so that
it uses the Network adapter.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Christian