Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 1998 10:24:43 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey Kukkola" <jeffk@telepool.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Advocacy" <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Promoting FreeBSD.

How about a set of Java apps to help with this? They would provide a GUI
interface if someone needed it, and yet wouldn't hog resources if not
running. I am a fairly new user to FreeBSD and Unix but am sold on FreeBSD.
I am currently writing a Java app on WindowsNT, but I wouldn't mind
exploring writing some stuff for FreeBSD in a month or two from now. I would
need some input and testing from more experienced users. If anyone is
interested, send me an email.