Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:01:38 -0400
From:      "Adrian" <athiele@charter.net>
To:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD +Linux Tomcat 4.0.3 + Linux j2sdk1.4.1 +mod_webapp = VERY SLOW

    Since the Apache and mod_webapp, I assume was built with FreeBSD libs,
and j2sdk1.4.0 is built with the Linux libs
might that have something to do with it ?
    I`m running Tomcat4 with Apache 1.3.24 and FreeBSD JDK1.3.1p6 with
mod_jk (All from the ports !) and it runs well.
Are you using the linux jdk1.4 for any particular reason ?
   I was also under the impression mod_webapp was for Apache2. Is that
correct ?

Adrian Thiele