Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:10:06 -0500
From:      "Dave" <dmehler26@woh.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   horde on freebsd6

Hello,
    I've got php4 and apache installed on freebsd6 with several php4
extensions. Now i want to install horde and imp to test them out while
atempting to decide if horde would be suitable as a webmail solution. I try
the install via ports, but pear always stops saying the port requires the
cli or cgi version of php, but i have a conflicting port installed. I've
already got php4 installed, does anyone have a workaround for this?
Thanks.
Dave.