Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:05:31 +0100
From:      "Stacy Olivas" <olivas@digiflux.org>
Cc:        "'freebsd-advocacy'" <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: [Fwd: Re: [bsd-advocacy] Re: Structuring and software]

<snip>
> >>Of course, I offer to be a "CORE" member (or whatever you
> want to call
> >>it).  So far, I see a few leaders already standing out:
> >>
> >>Eric Anderson (myself)
> >>Stacy Olivas
> >>Anthony C. Chavez
> >>Josef EL-Rayes
> >>
> >>I'm not sure if Josef ever said he wanted to be a "leader",
> but he has
> >>definitely said multiple times he wants to help..
> >>
> >>Is that our CORE list?  It might be good to have an official FreeBSD
> >>member (-doc or -advocacy) on the CORE team - maybe Michael Lucas (I
> >>know Michael, you are just bored with nothing else to do ;P)?
> >>

> > There are a few others out there that we have not heard
> from yet.. (Willie,
> > where are you :)
> >
> > Before we jump the gun any further, lets give this a day or
> so to "permeate"
> > the ether and give
> > everyone a chance to weigh in on this.
>
> Sure.. until then, I'll be getting a machine up and running for
> bsdevents.org.
>
> Eric

Don't forget Peter Kieser [pfak@telus.net]

Here are a list of people who have shown that they want (at least in this
thread) something
to do with the FreeBSD PR (not in any type of order-- someone please correct
me if I left anybody out):

Peter Keiser
Eric Anderson
Josef El-Rayes
Willie Viljoen
Anthony Chavez

Other people who have shown an interest (but not necessarily on the list,
not in order, and probably
not inclusive.. someone please correct me):

Linh Pham
Dave Pimlott (as a tech POC in the UK)
Daniel Gracia
Giorgos Keramidas (gave positive feedback on PR submitted on new interest in
advocacy)
Gary W. Swearingen (good feedback on a few things that I left off the To Do
list and still
			  haven't put on -- but I haven't forgotten about yet!)

Who are we missing?  I haven't added Terry or Michael..  Who else?

-Stacy