Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:02:12 -0300
From:      "Caio Figueiredo Abecia" <caioabecia@yahoo.com.br>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Looking for powerful machines that runs FreeBSD on it

I'm looking for a new pc.
I had a problem installing BSD (Free/Open/Net!) with the Dell Dimension =
C521n. (Free/Open BSD website tells me that it support the E521 that =
have the same configuration)
It don't recognize my dell usb keyboard and my SATA DVD Rom drive was =
not detected at all.

I call Dell support and I was complaining that when I saw that model on =
their website and I called to the vendors they said that this model =
would come without SO (Windows). That I'll be free to make my own choice =
on using any *unix SO.

Well.. now Dell will get my machine back and pay me back the amount that =
I payed.

Now I want to buy a powerful machine to run Development things such Java =
or Ruby on Rails on JBoss, running in some good db like Postgresql or =
MySql.
I don't want to get a new surprise to run only Windows on my machine!
(I already have 2gb ddr2 ram, I want a powerful modern pc to run Free or =
Open as my Desktop System)

Could you guys please help me ?

Thanks a lot all help is greatly appreciated=20