Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:07:18 -0500
From:      "Chris Byrnes" <chris@JEAH.net>
To:        <security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   New worm protection

Has anyone written an easy-to-use ipfw rule or some kind of script that will
help with this new worm?

I have restricted Apache to just listen to my main two web IPs instead of
all of the IPs (I have
hundreds of domains and each of them previously had its own IP for different
reasons), and
that's cut down the bandwidth use in half, but I'm still about double what
my daily normal bandwidth
usage is.

Frustration is high, and money issues are going to surface soon.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Chris Byrnes, Managing Member
JEAH Communications, LLC