Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:37:35 -0500
From:      "Richard Cotrina" <rcc@speedy.net.pe>
To:        <freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Problems with Ultra 5 Keyboard in Snapshot installation

Hello,

I am trying to install the 5.0 20021031-snapshot/sparc64 in my Ultra 5. The
problem is that the arrow keys of my keyboard don't work inside sysinstall
menu. I've tried all the terminal options, but the result is the same.

I am using the standard console , not a serial one.

I've search the list and I found a similar question posted here, but I did
not find any answer.

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=121078+0+archive/2002/freebsd-s
parc/20021110.freebsd-sparc

Does anyone know how to solve this ? Do I have to load any specific kernel
module when booting ?

Thanks in advance

Richard Cotrina